Cyprus | INVESTMENT FAQs | AVOID SCAMS
In some cases, fraudulent emails might claim to represent Investment Gateway and offer certain benefits. Investment-Gateway.eu does not send any such emails to request information. This website's service is purely informative, and to help direct interested parties to professional corporate services via third party consultants in Cyprus and the European Union.
Be aware. Ignore such emails and do not reply.
Investment Gateway Private Policy
- If anything is unclear or for further information, verifications and/or approval, contact Investment Gateway.
- Data & Information Collection
- Investment-Gateway.eu is a point-of-information and portal to being introduced to leading agents for professional services and investment activities in Cyprus, such as in legal, company formation, ready-made shelf companies, taxation, auditing, compliance, substance, nominee services, business websites, international banking, consulting, investment, or other such services.
- Investment-Gateway.eu uses all information collected/gathered via this website in strict confidence and privacy. It is Investment-Gateway.eu's policy to respect and protect the privacy rights of the viewer, partners, affiliates and any other visitors to this website.
- ANY FORM OF INFORMATION PROVIDED TO INVESTMENT-GATEWAY.EU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE USED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE, SECURITY AND PRIVACY. BASIC COMPANY OR PERSONAL DETAILS SUBMITTED VIA THE QUOTATION PAGE OR VIA CONTACT FORMS OR CONTACT E-MAILS WILL ALSO NOT IN ANY WAY BE DIVULGED TO OTHER PARTIES, NOT EVEN PROSPECTIVE ASSOCIATES, UNLESS VERIFIED AND APPROVED BY THE CLIENT PRIOR AND SUBMITTED FOR A REQUEST TO BE INTRODUCED. In any case, Investment-Gateway.eu only requests basic information for further contact. Post introduction from Investment-Gateway.eu, the associate may, and will normally, request further information form the client in order to legally process their request and begin professional service work in Cyprus or abroad.
- Details submitted in order to register to the Investment-Gateway.eu newsletter are basic (e-mail only). In any case, even this is intended for internal purposes only, i.e. to send newsletters. They shall not be distributed to any third parties.
- Compulsory Disclosure
- Investment-Gateway.eu may, if ever applicable, be compelled to disclose a certain amount of information by local Cyprus law, such as under court orders or legal notices to produce documents under laws relating to social security, taxation, bankruptcy, anti-money laundering, counterterrorism, criminal case, and the management of incorporated entities, where required and as required by law. It should be noted however, that Investment-Gateway.eu does not at all maintain any data or other sensitive information about any client activity or interaction with associates or subsequent professional services - whether corporate or individual. As such, it is limited to what information it can actually provide.